brooks meaning nytimes BROOKS Men's shoes Road running shoes , Brooks vapor 2 men's running shoes multi peppergreen/poisongreen/black sports & outdoor road,brooks running shoes ghost 9,premium selection brooks walking shoes near me,No Sale Tax
- element - a superior microfibre construction provides weather protection in a light, supple and quiet fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability and comfort.
- hpr plus - hprtm is an abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that has higher durability and wears longer.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: synthetic
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: speed-laces
- material composition: textil
- podtechtm - midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering exceptional flexibility and an unrestricted forefoot ride.
- diagonal roll bar - a high density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- dna - a viscous liquid located in the midsole behaves like millions of small elastic springs on a molecular level. this adaptive shock absorption technology immediately adjusts to the specific biomechanics, speed and weight of every runner to deliver a bespoke level of cushioning.
the brooks vapor 2 running shoe's ability to intelligently manage the wearer's temperature and moisture output is somewhat unique. breathable mesh fabrics, functional, sweat wicking materials and a soft, microfibre weave ensure that the foot remains cool, dry and comfortable. an hpr performance rubber outsole compound delivers outstanding durability and wear resistance, safeguarding the shoe's longevity and protecting the wearer's foot in the same breath. stability and support are delivered through a tripartite of components, with podtech setting the foot in a beneficial, balanced position, drb accel providing torsional midfoot stability and a drb diagonal rollbar providing the shoe's principle support element. brooks dnatm delivers an intelligent shock absorption system that adapts to the biomechanics of each individual runner. a responsive, viscous midsole compound delivers a proportionate amount of cushioning and energy return depending on the wearer's height, weight and cadence. additionally, a tuned density midsole (tdm) system changes the individual midsole density based on the wearer's gender and weight.